Work Location: Hybrid – must be able to work from the Acton, MA office occasionally
Visa Sponsorships: No, we are unable to sponsor work visas for this position opening
Position Overview: To support the Executive Director to achieve Hagar’s Sister’s mission by performing all core functions of the Executive Assistant. This is a full-time, hourly staff position. Occasional evening and weekend training, meetings and events will be required. A diverse workforce is a strong workforce. Professionals of color encouraged to apply.
About Hagar’s Sisters: Our nonprofit mission is to cultivate the emotional and spiritual healing of women impacted by intimate partner abuse, empowering them through care planning, education, and compassionate community.
Key responsibilities: You have a vibrant faith in the Christian tradition and this has a bearing on how you operate. You have 3+ years’ experience partnering with executive management. Under the direction of the Executive Director, you’ll partner with her to keep her organized, manage projects, conduct research and analysis, and implement internal systems to add efficiency. May also be responsible for training and supervising lower-level clerical staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Event coordination
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals in partnership with executives
- Prepare, edit, proofread documents for grammar, review and/or signature
- Available occasional night or weekend for events
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- 3+ years executive support/assistance
- Problem solving ability
- Advanced MS Office experience
We offer Medical and a 401(k). We will be adding benefits as the organization scales.
To apply, please send your resume to careers@HagarsSisters.org
Learn About Our Services
Be Inspired, Learn, Take a Stand