Care Coordinator (Part-time)
Location: Hybrid – Acton MA
Visa Sponsorship: No, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time
About Hagar’s Sisters: Hagar’s Sisters is a faith-based organization that cultivates the emotional healing of women in abusive relationships, empowering them through care planning, education and community and partnering with them to establish a safe and vibrant life within the context of continuing and lasting healing.
Care Coordinators provide life-changing services to women who have experienced intimate partner abuse through initial intake, care and safety planning, and ongoing compassionate care.
This is a part-time (24-32 hours) role, Tues. – Fri. afternoons 1 – 6 PM preferred
- Complete and implement position specific training for call intake process, care planning, management of secondary trauma, capturing data, confidentiality, and other position specific proficiencies
- Ensure quality, compassionate, trauma-informed and equitable care of all Sisters from intake to program completion
- Effectively handle intake conversations; care planning, safety planning, safety screening email communications and follow-up calls/emails with Sisters to screen for program inclusion, course level assessment and recommendations
- Conduct regular debriefings with senior level staff and update Care Coordinator Team Manager of Sisters’ concerns
- Document new and existing Sisters to ensure accuracy and inclusion with a focus on retention
- Work with Care Coordinator Team Manager to enter new Sisters into learning management system as new users and register them for support group courses monitoring to ensure completeness, accuracy, preparation
- Support Sisters to complete the course modules
- Share policies and protocols for participating in support group and respond accordingly to concerns
- Participate in all regular staff team meetings
- Domestic Violence Advocacy Certification (DVAC) provided by Hagar’s Sisters (Completed upon hire)
- Demonstrated spiritual vibrancy as a dedicated Christ follower
- Compassionate, clear, and effective phone and email communication skills
- High adaptability to learn, use, and train others on multiple technology platforms for making calls, recording data, and engaging with learning management system.
- LSW with 1 year of clinical expertise
- Counselor with a specialty in domestic/sexual violence
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply (English/Spanish speaking)
We offer Medical (for New England residents working at least 30 hours) and a 401(k).
To apply, please send your resume to careers@HagarsSisters.org
Learn About Our Services
Be Inspired, Learn, Take a Stand