In the US, there are more than 20,000 calls for help placed each day to domestic violence hotlines. That is approximately 14 calls per minute. The need to serve is great – domestic violence is prevalent in every community regardless age, race, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, nationality or religion.
It costs Hagar’s Sisters $1,600 per woman, each year to provide the life-changing, biblically-based education and support she needs to find deep healing, a safe life free from abuse, and a deeper relationship with God – to transform a life. Sisters are never charged for the services they receive.
By giving a gift, you empower a Sister to:
To donate by mail: Hagar’s Sisters, PO Box 2260, Acton, MA 01720
- Receive services from DV certified advocates
- Seek God’s will for her relationship without pressure to stay or leave
- Take life-saving steps to keep herself and her children safe
- Find resources for food, clothing, household goods, counseling and legal advice
- Understand the reasons for abuse and the requirements for true change
- Learn skills to build healthy relationships and community
- Understand God’s contempt for abuse and desire for her to live in safety
|Initial Consultation & Risk Assessment||$5||$65|
|Personalized Care Plan||$10||$125|
|Ongoing Personal and Spiritual Coaching||$50||$550|
|Support Group Course Attendance & 2 Special Events||$72||$860|
Be Inspired, Learn, Take a Stand
Join our email list if you would like to receive occasional information about upcoming events. For questions please call (978) 266-0053.
P.O. Box 2260
Acton, MA 01720