Location: Hybrid – Acton MA (must be able to work in office one day each week following training and probationary period)
Visa Sponsorship: No, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time
About Hagar’s Sisters: Hagar’s Sisters is a faith-based organization that cultivates the emotional healing of women in abusive relationships, empowering them through care planning, education and community and partnering with them to establish a safe and vibrant life within the context of continuing and lasting healing.
- 3 yrs + experience as Director, Programs in the nonprofit sector
- Ensuring DEI best practices are employed and modeled throughout the department
- Strategizing, planning, and implementing expansion to national organization
- Expanding department infrastructure including metrics, tracking tools, and report design
- Gathering, tracking, analyzing, and reporting on departmental metrics and making improvements based on the analysis.
- Preparing and managing department operating plan and budget
- Managing a team and raising up additional managers
- All other related duties and projects as assigned
- 4-year college degree
- A vibrant faith (in the Christian tradition), incorporating those tenants in your work
- A passion for seeing survivors of domestic violence heal
- 3+ Years as Program Director or equivalent in the nonprofit sector.
- Strong skills in using MSO 365 including Teams
We offer Medical and a 401(k). We anticipate adding benefits as the organization grows.
To apply, please send your resume to careers@HagarsSisters.org
Learn About Our Services
Be Inspired, Learn, Take a Stand
P.O. Box 2260
Acton, MA 01720